Lisa and Gustavo

Lisa and Gustavo

Sunday, March 30, 2014

You are joining a family...

Gustavo,

You are joining a family who enjoys watching Sunday night movies with homemade popcorn, listening to Papa tell Dibble stories before bed (I know its been awhile since this happened, but you should ask him to tell you a few sometime), cheering at each others' soccer games, and going camping (it's a good thing you like water so much because those trips always include rain). Hope that sounds cool to you but we are a bit crazy.

Right now all of your siblings (me, Hannah , Tori, and Joshua) are at home together. We are very thankful for technology (skype) which has enabled us to meet you several times. When I skyped you on Thursday we played several games, you "read" some books to me, we talked in Spanish for a while, and you showed me you paint, pencils, and toy cars. We all look forward to when you can come home. Though we have never really met you we miss you.

Mama and Papa are teaching you a few words in English and I am so surprised how much you enjoy repeating what they say. While you are struggling with the number "four" as you count to ten, you have already learned "Hello" and "
How are you?". This is especially fun to hear with your Honduran accent. But my favorite skype moment today was when you told me "I love you." 

Caleb Gustavo, I love you too. 

And welcome to the crazy and cool Kersey family.

Love Megan

1 comment:

  1. This post made me tear up! I'm SO happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete